Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Blog Adventure

I have enjoyed blogging since I started in January. To me, it's a journal that I don't mind other people reading...but I also don't mind if they don't read it. Blogging sometimes helps me to articulate in what areas of my life I'm experiencing growth! So I think it's good for me - and if someone else sees something of interest to them, EVEN BETTER!

I'm going to blog about life, worship, books I've read, parenting, marriage, and anything else that inspires me. Since I'm doubtful that I'll ever get around to writing that book I've talked about for 8 years, this is the next best thing for an outlet.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. hello, I'm J. I look forward to reading your posts. I also would like to write a book so the line about wanting to write a book for 8 yrs really caught my attention. I have to start writig, now is the time! :) feel free to swing by my blog and read up. take care.

    ReplyDelete