Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Alison's First Blog Post

1. Why did you agree to be apart of Signet at this time?

I agreed to be apart of Signet at this time because I enjoy reading and know that it is essential for personal growth and focus. Having a group to read and interact with will be great help to keep me on track.

2. What do you think it means to grow as a leader?

In the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom I give you this charge: Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke, and encourage-with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine... 2 Timothy 4:1-3
What it means to me to grow as a leader is to be prepared at all times to effectively tell others about Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN SISTA! Love that scripture... I'm so excited to have you a part of Signet.

    ReplyDelete