Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Natalie: Why I am doing Signet

Ok so I sort of figured out how to get here and what to do.
So I think that I wanted to be a part of Signet to put myself to a challenge. Since not being in college for several years now I feel like I have gotten behind in learning new things. I also feel that it's important for me to become a better leader because I want people within my influence to be inspired to do great things for God too.

I think growing means not staying in the same place. Growing in our relationship with Christ means we should always be moving forward and not being satisfied with the level we are at or we are comfortable with how much we know of God. I want to have fresh revelation of Him not just what I've known for years.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome! I'm so glad you're a part of Signet this year. :o)

    ReplyDelete