Thursday, March 31, 2011

Randy March Book Review: RI Chapter 3 & 4

    I like to write, so I thought chapter 3 was very interesting.  Good stories are enjoyable.  It’s learning to ask the right questions, in order to learn someone’s story. I like this portion:  If we want to become great story collectors, we must become great question askers.  That is difficult, but it is worth the effort.  I’m committing to asking more questions, in order to discover more stories. I also like this: Everyone’s life is a walking novel waiting to be read with anticipation.  When we peer into the prism of people’s dreams, we can see their souls shine through. It’s getting below the surface as we get to know people. 
Chapter 4 spoke of the energy we carry within.  How alert are we?   I have to be careful not to “tune out”.  I was challenged by this chapter.  I personally hate a conversation with someone that isn’t paying attention to me.  I thought it was interesting how certain leaders could change the energy in a room by assessing the energy in the room and changing it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment