Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Allison's RI Chapters 3 & 4

Both of these chapters were eye openers for me! One chapter made me realize a gifting I had and the other a downfall. I personally relate to Chapter three as the Story Collector, as a person who can draw out specific details to a persons life in a very short amount of time. Not the facts of life but their personal feelings and passions in life. This chapter made me realize that my probing as I meet new people is not just silly Allison. But someone who is after what a persons is all about, what moves them, what there passions are. I plan on using the information in Chapter three to perfect the gift of Story Collecting.
Chapter 4 tells about the Energy Setter, a person who can set the tone of a conversation, a room, a meeting. I have always admired people who are able to carry a room with their own quiet energy.Pastor Anette has this quality, just to give a shout out. I find it exciting to get an inside look on how an energy carrier processes the attack on any given situation that may not be flowing in the right direction. I am going to apply the different techniques talked about in this Chapter and hopefully become skilled at setting the tone. I do offer one critic on this subject matter for the the Author. I wish that he would not only talk about the pros of a tone setters but also the cons. The con I see for desiring to set the tone in the direction a person wants it to go is that if not Holy Spiirt led it becomes flesh led.

No comments:

Post a Comment