Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jodie's RI Chapters 3 & 4

I am loving this book.  Wow- what I am learning.  I hope now to apply it.  I get so excited about something I read and then either forget about it or don't make the change in my life.  To be a story teller would be something I would really like to strive for in my relationships.  How do I make others feel when I talk to them and how do I get them to engage in conversatation.  People love to talk about themselves and there is a gift to ministering through that.  I would hope that after they are finished with a converstion with me that they will feel inspired and have a kindred spirit with and by me.  May their day be brighter because they had an encounter with Christ through me.
 
What drives others to do what they do and how they got that drive to do it.  And at what level will and do they want to accomplis it.  I hope to push others to reach that and that I will also learn and be inspired by them.  When people can speak out verbally of what they dream about they may get that new focus they needed at that time.  Steering a converstaion, asking the right questions and patiently listening are qualities I will work on as a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment