Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Annette's 30 Day Goal for Feb 2011

GOAL:  Complete all the preliminary prep work for the Easter production: Eyewitness to HIStory.

ACTION STEPS:
  1. Make a short video to use to promote the audition process.  DONE
  2. Personally invite individuals to audition or join stage crew.  90% complete
  3. Finish additional John scene. IN PROGRESS - I've struggled to get my ideas on paper but I just found a song that has given me additional inspiration.
  4. Contact individuals/organizations that will provide equipment, costumes, and set for production. 50% complete; I have to confirm the lights, rental mics, and casket
  5. Find some new music to use for band and small ensemble.  DONE
I think I "overshot" this goal a bit to be done in 30 days.  :)  But setting such a concrete goal helped me get a lot done even though I was kind of swamped with the Fine Arts event!

No comments:

Post a Comment