Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jodie's Jan Reading

As a leader is want to be a person that cultivates that of healthy relationships and be a role model of that to others.  I like how Steve Saccone tells us - Intelligent relationships are the key that opens the door to humanity's heart, to true spiritual influence.  I see how much better I need to be at these relationships, to cultivate them and invest in them.  If I want to make a difference in others lives, I need to learn better how to relate and let myself get closer to people.  I learned that I need to purpose environments to build these relationships,  invest my time into these relationships and know that working with others there will be headaches.  But, I hope to learn how to better handle situations ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment